The resources listed below are those closest to Concord, NH, though we encourage you to seek out convenient options for your location.
- The River Guild offers a Milk & Cookies Playgroup led by a certified lactation counselor and sleep counselor.
- La Leche League of Maine and New Hampshire (multiple locations)
- Milk & Cookies Playgroup (Concord, NH)
- Natural Parenting Concord NH Area (secret group, ask us about it!)
- Organic Parenting NH
- Seacoast Home Birthers
- Seacoast Attachment Parenting & Peaceful Parenting
- Seacoast NH/ME Moms
- Piscataqua Babywearers
If you think you may be experiencing symptoms of postpartum depression, even if they begin after the six week period of postpartum care you receive from your midwives, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
- Postpartum Support International, free call in groups for mothers and fathers,
- The Online PPD Support Group
Cesarean & VBAC
- International Cesarean Action Network (ICAN) of the Seacoast, (800) 686-4226 Ext. 185, Check website for meeting schedule. Local doula and HBAC (home birth after cesarean) mother Taylor Davis leads and facilitates this group, and is wonderful.
Loss & Grieving